Friday, March 8, 2013

5 Inspirational Quotes for Teachers

Something for you to ponder over the weekend and inspire you to return when the break is over. :)

The greatest sign of success for a teacher . . . is to be able to say, "The children are now working as if I did not exist."
--Maria Montessori


The great end of education is to discipline rather than to furnish the mind; to train it to the use of its own powers rather than to fill it with the accumulation of others.
--Tyron Edwards

Treat people as it they were what they might be and you help them become what they are capable of becoming.
--Goethe

It is not what is poured into a student that counts but what is planted.
--Linda Conway

Education is not the filling of a pail but the lighting of a fire.
--W.B. Yeats

2 comments:

  1. Hey! I could have sworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anyhow, I'm definitely happy I found it and I'll
    be book-marking and checking back often!

    Have a look at my page: bet coupon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry it's taken so long for your comment to post. It was stuck in spam-land! So glad you like the blog. Please feel free to leave comments and insight whenever you would like!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete